Thursday, July 29, 2010

Eclipse

Saw it. Loved it. Want to see it again.

Angela and I hit up Easton on Monday night to watch a late showing of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. We went at 9:15pm after I put Lily down. Stocked up with watermelon sour patch kids and swedish fish, we dropped the crazy amount of $19.00 to see some vampires and shape shifters fight, kiss, argue, love, etc.

It was awesome!

I cannot wait to Netflix it and see it again. Although seeing head-less 'dead' vampires on fire is... strange? I don't know if that's the right word but it was odd. But that is how sci-fi goes. Speaking of sci-fi I saw the trailer for the last Harry Potter film coming in two parts.

Um. When did HP turn crazy? I mean, I kind of lost interest after book two but when did it go all dark and satanic? I was actually scared during the trailer and it took me 1.5 minutes to realize it was a Harry Potter movie!! I'm a wuss.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

HP does get quite dark in the last book. It is very much a battle against evil. The latter part of the Half Blood Prince is where the darkness really settles in (which I'm sure you noticed if you saw the movie, but in case you haven't, I will say no more) I'm certain the last two movies will not be for the faint of heart.