Time has really flown by. Can you believe our kids are almost as old has the whole time we were pregnant with them. I hope that makes sense. Hope all is well and I see you are as thrifty and organized as always. I do have to tell you I have founs some pretty awesome baby things at the garage sales around town, it's the best. Lily is such a cutie, too bad jack and her weren't able to get better aquainted.
3 comments:
Time has really flown by. Can you believe our kids are almost as old has the whole time we were pregnant with them. I hope that makes sense.
Hope all is well and I see you are as thrifty and organized as always. I do have to tell you I have founs some pretty awesome baby things at the garage sales around town, it's the best.
Lily is such a cutie, too bad jack and her weren't able to get better aquainted.
she's growing fast and looks like she wants to crawl all over.
She's so cute! I like your rug too, btw.
Post a Comment