Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Staples


Here is my plug for Staples.

Pictured above are:
-6 pack of highlighters
-2 pack of heart post it notes (I couldn't help myself!)
-25 pack of envelopes
-4 pack of pens
-Dry erase board
-10 folders
- 2 packs of paper

For a grand total of... $5.98!

So although I do not go to any school of any type and most likely will never return to the academic world... I still bought school supplies. I love them. Who knows when I will need those folders? Maybe I can send more love letters on those post it notes to work with Jordan. I will always need printer paper. The possibilities are endless!

Thanks Staples!

2 comments:

Susan said...

i get very nostalgic and almost sad when the stores start to sell back-to-school items. I am always tempted to buy some but if you want the truth, I still have some left from back in the day when I did have to buy these things. I must have gone nuts...but I also know the first few years after the kids didn't need my purchases, I still bought. Bad me!

Autumn said...

Already going there today! Great job on your photos--I REALLY need to do better at that!!