I finally got my hair cut. The last time was months ago! I had a $10 off coupon to Kenneth's Academy. It was time for a change and I love it.
You can see in the second picture the bags on the floor next to me. I stopped by the Sawmill Goodwill and they had baby clothes 10 items for $1.99! So, naturally, I bought 20 items of clothing for Lily. They also had ladies jeans 2 for $1.99. Yes, I bought four pair. Why not?
I also stopped by a little farmer's stand and bought corn on the cob. The corn was .50 cents an ear!! Goodness gracious. Now I remember why I love GMO's (genetically modified organisms) and non-organic food. I can get 5 ears for that price at Walmart. Either way, Jordan grilled up the corn 4 different ways to see which way we would like best.
#1 - Barenaked - no husk, nothing, just corn straight on the grill
#2 - Barenaked wrapped in foil straight on the grill
#3 - Still in the husk on the grill
#4 - In the husk minus the hair
The winner (although almost all of them were delicious!!) was the number #3!
Jordan and I ate all 4 ears in under 7 minutes. Plus BBQ chicken and grilled potato wedges. Man, I am getting hungry just typing this!
5 comments:
Your hair looks great!
And Brian and I like to remove the hair from the corn but keep it in the husks - but before wrapping the husks back up you butter 'em all up! then wrap the husks back up and grill... yum.
Your hair looks so good!! I didn't realize how long it was before!!
Love the new do. And leave it up to you to find such a steal at the goodwill. I go ahve to say that I found one myself. A baby carrier for the bike at a gargage sale for $5. I was pretty proud. :)
Love it! Hopefully you'll be better than I am about not doing the ponytail all the time now :-)
hmmmm...I can't decide which I like better! haha. The long is more sophisticated..the short is mure sassy and fun loving! Either way, you are awesome!
Post a Comment