I created a memory book of Lily from in utero to week 34 in hopes to be a better historian of my family's life. I ordered 50 prints from snapfish.com for .50 cents! I started with a photo from when I was 15 weeks pregnant and worked all the way up to 34 weeks with a photo for (about) each week of her little baby life.
It's just adorable to flip through the pages and see how she changed weekly! Her hair growing, he face filling out, smiles get bigger, her personality coming out... it is just too cute! Of course, I think this because I am her mother :)
I would put the date, the age of Lily in weeks and then a brief little note about the picture. I think I smiled the entire time I was putting it together. When I was done, Lily and I flipped through it. She is soooo funny when she looks at pictures of herself. She just oooo's and awwww's and cooo's. She loves seeing herself!!
Here are two pictures from 8 weeks old and 10 1/2 weeks old. How cute is that little baby sucking her thumb! She has been a full time thumb sucker since then. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment