I started the day off by snuggling with Lily and Jordan in bed after she was done nursing. She is such a sweet baby! She loves pulling off while nursing to peak over at Jordan and give him the biggest smile ever. She saves this special smile just for him and it's adorable.
Later that morning, I went to one garage sale. I just did not have time to go to any other ones. It was a gated community sale, where all the people there are LDS aka Mormon. I bought an awesome backpack carrier for $5.00! It's a bigger carrier so Lily can continue to ride up high with Jordan. We took it on a walk on Sunday evening.
Lily getting ready for the walk
I love this picture because you can only see her eyes and nose!
She is all ready for the Kentucky derby!
Proud Daddy with baby Lily
While I was out at the community sale, Jordan began preparing for the spaghetti dinner. Oh, the spaghetti dinner. I am in charge of the young women youth program at church and I helped to head up a fundraiser for their summer camp. Jordan began boiling 25 pounds of spaghetti pasta and preparing 30 loaves of french bread with butter and garlic powder. Phew! He was such a help. What a wonderful husband!
Just as the preparation was nearing it's end, Robert and Susan came to visit! They brought Lily another touch and feel book, Pooh figurines (that Lily immeadiately began chewing on), 2 adorable summer rompers, a blanket that Jordan't Aunt Patsy made and a finger puppet book. Oh, and some Pampered Chef scissors for Jordan and I. I love kitchen shears - you can cut anything!
While Lily is going through stranger anxiety, she did really well with them! Susan even got to feed her some baby food. It was so nice to see them!
No comments:
Post a Comment