Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day Two

Day two of our trip we traveled to the Lorain International Festival! It was hot but we had a blast! The International Festival is a celebration of cultural and ethnic diversity that the county Lorain houses. The main attraction was the food. There was a row of vendors with their country above their hut.

Jordan and I sharing a meatball stromboli from the Italian hut


Jordan ate:
-Meatball sub
-1/2 meatball stromboli
-1/2 12 inch bratwurst
-BBQ chicken on a stick
-BBQ beef sandwich
-Shaved ice with cherry juice

I ate:
-Rice and beans
-Beef tostada
-1/2 meatball stromboli

Can you say delicious??


Papa and Granny enjoying the festival with us!


What a great trip! We are finally home and getting back into the swing of things. Jordan ended up taking yesterday off of work as well to recoup from the last two busy weekends. We enjoyed breakfast at Mimi's Cafe and shopped around at Marc's and Meijer getting ready for our Independence Day party.

In Lily news, she is now eight months old!


What a little cutie! She had a great time at Granny and Papa's although she is still working through stranger anxiety. She slept for 12 hours from 9:00pm to 9:00am one of the nights she was there! What a little trooper.

1 comment:

Great Grandma Lin said...

it's fun as the little ones grow up. papa and granny huh? I know them well and have for many years starting in 1964 when I married into the family.