Monday, June 28, 2010

Drug Store Love

This weekend we traveled up to Sheffield Lake which is a small town about 20 miles west of Cleveland and it is where Jordan grew up. I'll have to post another post about our adventures there but until then I had to post this...



...my undying love for drug stores. Why do I love stores such as CVS, Walgreens and my newest fav - Rite Aid? It's because they have a wide variety of inventory and limited space to place it. So when something needs to go, it needs to go quick. Such as diapers re-packaging the number of diapers per each pack.

Unfortunately for us Columbus-ians, we do not have Rite Aid, but Sheffield Lake does! I bought all the above 672 diapers at 50% off, with $22.50 worth of manufacturers coupons for a grand total of $93.00ish! That is about .13 cents a diaper for huggies and pampers!! Thank you Rite Aid in SL and the lovely cashier Pam who had no problem with my large purchase and the 11 coupons I had.

If you have a little one(s) and a Rite Aid near you, then go stock up! Let me know if you find anything!

4 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

I remember days of no disposable diapers-they certainly make life easier with a baby! lol!

Jan said...

There is a Rite Aid in Grove city if you are ever down that way. I will have to keep the look out for deals like that soon.

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

There is also a Rite Aid in Powell. It's on Sawmill across from the Kroger and all that, before you get to Powell Rd

Autumn said...

Good find!!! Since you're into good deals, you may be interested in some coupon madness. Even if you don't get the paper, you can print off a lot of coupons. Drugstores DO have awesome prices sometimes!! Here's are two sites that break it down per store, per item. Its been a recent love of mine:

happyhomemakercindy.com
survivingthestores.com