Friday, June 4, 2010

CVS

I follow this blog/website: My Frugal Adventures and a couple of days ago I read a post about CVS clearancing some of their diapers up to 75% off.

I called the local CVS and spoke with a cashier who confirmed the sale. I ended up hitting 6 CVS stores in the northwest Columbus region and scored big time. Not only did they have diapers 75% off but also formula, wipes, lotions and washes!

After shopping trip 1 of 3

My purchases:
2,000(+) wipes for $20
500(+) size 4 diapers for $35
4 tubs of Similac for $28
8 canisters of Gerber formula $18
Forehead thermomater $8.50
7 bottles of Huggies baby wash $7
Baby orajel $1.50
2 bottles J&J lotion free
Total spent: $120!

Sorting through it all

Enjoying my deals!

The diapers, orajel, wash, lotion, Similac

Formula, wipes

I had 140 wipes left and was going to have to buy them from Sam's Club, which is still a decent deal. But now I am stocked for the next 6-8 months!

Since I am only nursing in the morning and before bedtime, Lily has two liquid meals during the day from formula. I could not believe the Similac organic formula tubs were 75% off!

So now CVS has my heart for life. I love you CVS and your awesome diapers, wipes, formula, lotions clearance.

2 comments:

Emilia said...

you are kind of my hero right now.

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

Jealous! you are such an organized mommy, it makes me sick. :)