Most of you know Jordan works for Limited Brands which owns Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret and a few other companies.
Each year around May and June, there is a sample sale. Most of you reading this blog have probably enjoyed these spoils in one form or another :)
When I also worked for Limited Brands, I worked in the banking department. With that, came the perk that if I worked a 4 hour shift to count money at the sample sale, I got to pre-shop. Who knew it could get better?? Pre-shop meant that I got first pick of 5 football fields filled with... Express/Express for Men clothes, The Limited clothes, Victoria's Secret everything (from panties to lotions), Bath & Body Works and everything else in between.
Last year, Jordan accompanied me when I pre-shopped even though he works in the financial real estate department. But this year, he didn't have me as the connection to banking but my old manager let him pre-shop/work the sale anyway!
This is what Jordan did during work yesterday...
Sports bras galore, PJ pants, PINK t-shirts and bras for me
Hoodies, sweaters, button ups, shirts and jeans for me
Ties, shorts, t-shirts, jeans and shirts for Jordan
Button shirts by the pound for Jordan
Candles, facial care, perfumes, splash, bag and mirror
Product, product and more product
Queen size PINK comforter #1
PINK comforter #2
Jordan did it all by himself! Love it!
3 comments:
you lucky lucky girl!! i'm jealous!
he's amazing..that's for sure...buying you UNDER things? Really? and a pink quilt? wow.
yeah... aaron would never do that. i'm totally jel.
Post a Comment