Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Trip to Ohio: Eve's (Part 5)

Our final leg of our journey was back to Columbus on Saturday night, as we were scheduled to fly out the next morning, back to Fort Myers. 

We arrived to the Eve's house just in time for bath and bed time. Rob, Savvy and Lily enjoyed a bath together


Then Candler read them a bed time story


What a special moment for these cutie babies!


Here is Savvy and Lily being snuggle buddies right before bed time


Posing!


Hugs before bed! We tried putting them in the same room a couple of nights, but it couldn't last! So Lily slept downstairs with us while Sav slept in her room


The next day was Sunday, our final day in Ohio. We stayed home from church and enjoyed a Sunday morning together.

Here is me and little Cici (Cecilia), or as Rob calls her, Teetee. She is so happy and so smiley. I kissed and loved on her all I could with a big belly :)


The girls played dress up and make believe


All three of them had such a great time playing together. It was lovely to witness. 


Jordan with little Cici (he has missed snuggling with a little baby!)


We had a brunch and the Roessner's joined us with their three little ones.

Here is Savvy, Evie, Lily and Olivia


Lily and her little friend Olivia


Me and the girls! I miss my little girlfriends! I love my friend's kids so much, having seen most of them grow up since birth (or shortly thereafter). I miss them, probably just as much, if not more, than Lily does.


After a delicious brunch of yeast waffles, all kinds of yummy toppings, bacon and more, we (reluctantly) said goodbye to the Roessner's. Then, Colleen read Savvy and Lily a book before nap and rest time. I was praying that Lily and Rob would get a nap in to have energy to get back to Florida in a sane manner.


The kids did nap, and we got to spend a bit more time with Candler and Colleen before we had to go. Oh, and little Teetee!


When it was time to go, we said our goodbyes as I cried...and cried all the way to the airport. So sad, but such an amazing, wonderful, totally worth it visit. I only wish we could have spent more time with those we love! 

The good news is that we are welcoming all kinds of visitors soon with the birth of baby #3 around the corner!

No comments: