Here are the cutie December pictures of our babies!
We discovered that if you put a bit of foaming bath in the tub and then turn on the jets for less than two minutes, mad amounts of bubbles are created. And the kids love it. I think they would bathe in there every night if we would let them.
Robert is still a bit leery of the jets when they are turned on, but he's getting used to it
Lily in her sea of bubbles. She will make castles, ice cream cones, gates and all other sorts of things with her imagination.
Here is my cutie Robert boy snuggling with me after waking up from nap time.
I love how their eyes are still a little sleepy when they get up and it's usually the best time to snuggle. So sweet!
Here, Lily is playing house with her babies on the stairway...while eating pretend ice cream
And, here are the wild things saying goodbye to Rob's crib, in a most exciting way. Rob is officially sleeping in his 'big boy bed' and it's been awesome. The first nap time I had to tell him 10 times to stay in bed. The next day it was 3 times. The third day it was 1 time. And now, he stays in there with no problems and sleeps great! He has yet to fall out of his bed too, which always help to smooth the transition.
This is Lily in full Bar-vee (aka Barbie) mode. She will pull all of them out, dress and re-dress them (on her own, thank goodness) and play with them in her Barbie hotel (thanks to Aunt Dawn!). It usually looks like an explosion of a Matel factory after she is done.
Here is little Princesa snuggling in my bed, requesting to sleep with us.
Jordan put up a new peg board in her room to hang up all of her dress up dresses and she loves it. Lily dresses up every single day. Literally. I don't think there is one day where she just wore an outfit and nothing else. I love her cute little imagination, reminds me of myself when I was little!
No comments:
Post a Comment