Monday, December 6, 2010

New Friends in the Neighborhood

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Our great friends - the Eve's - moved this past weekend into a lovely house about 4 minutes from my house!

Since then, I have seen Colleen and Savvy 4 days in a row :) Lily loves the new place and there is so much more room for the babes to crawl/roll/walk around and play.

Jordan and I watched Savvy for about 5 hours on Saturday while Colleen and Candler worked on moving and unpacking their house. Unpacking and organizing with a baby is not that easy...! I was beat after that. Feeding lunch to two babies while trying to eat lunch myself was a little harder than I thought it would be. That is why it takes 9 months to have a baby.. the babes need to be at least 9 months apart!

Today, Lily and I went over and helped organize the house and help Colleen decorate for Christmas. It was so much fun! I love to decorate for seasons and my house is already done so it was nice to have another house to fill with Christmas decor. I think it looks super cute!

3 comments:

Colleen Eve said...

You are the best Hillary. I think I should always have you put out my decorations. Much cuter than I could have done ;-)

Susan said...

you thought you could eat? really? Nope...honey, moms seldom get to eat unless they eat before the babes. start practicing now! and learn to enjoy eating cold...I never did but I hear some do.

Great Grandma Lin said...

welcome to motherhood and its challenges. someday you will be a retired mom and grandma and long for these days...lol! really...