We had a great time. I think I ate 5 huge pancakes with maple syrup and this absolutely delicious caramel syrup. I couldn't get enough! Lily loved the eggs and whipped cream with fruit topping for the pancakes.
Daddy and Lily posing in front of these amazing 3D snowflakes - the activities committee made them!
Lily and I. Oh, and her black eye. The day before she had her first real injury by face planting into the the corner of the entertainment center. Yikes, poor babe!
Cute decorations with a cute little baby - I love those jammies she has on!
Taking a ride on the Polar Express! The kids next to me were not happy I was sitting in the prime seat for a grand total of 45 seconds. After Jordan snapped this shot, the boy asked - can you move now??
Craft table for the wee ones!
1 comment:
what a fun idea
Post a Comment