Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!




Lily even got into the spirit of the day and is sporting a cozy green sleeper! Even though in the second photo you can see she is still not well.


As for me? I am wearing a 6 year old green OHIO t-shirt from my freshmen year of college when I went to a branch school for Ohio University. AND sweatpants to top off my oh-s0-chic look.


Jordan used to poke fun at this t-shirt I am wearing (I really wish I could find a pic of it!). BUT a couple of weeks ago I saw a picture of him when he was in high school (circa 1999-2000) and received an Abercrombie t-shirt for his birthday or Christmas (since both events fall in the same month of December). He still wears this t-shirt today!! So I figured if he can wear a t-shirt that is approx. 10-11 years old, I certainly can wear mine too.

1 comment:

Susan said...

old tees are the best....whenever. Not only are they comfy but they are comfy with memories.

Lily is THE perfect leprechaun. more pix of you and JR