Monday, March 15, 2010

Ides of March

Beware of the ides of March! That's today - March 15th!

I don't think I need to be cautious about being killed by one of my friends. Phew.

Jordan, Lily and I had a great weekend! We spent time outside on Friday night and then went over to our friend's house - Candler & Colleen - to visit them and have some yummy dinner.

Saturday Jordan went to church basketball all morning and won both of his games! He says that the Worthington team owns everyone else. Then all three of us got to take an AWESOME nap before we geared up for my cousins wedding in downtown Columbus.

The reception was a little much for Lily, she cried a little but once she nursed, she finally tuckered out in her carseat underneath our table.

It was a fun event and a great time to see a lot of my family that I normally don't get to!

My grandpa and Jordan

My cousin, Rochelle - the bride!

Brian and my 2nd cousin Aubrey - little cuties

Briana and my cousin Kate

Briana and Lily

Lily and Grandpa - he's trying to get her to smile
Momma and baby Lily Our family
Kissing on Lily's fingers and cheeks
Lily was starting to lose it


Sunday we went to church and then stayed after for a 'linger longer' which entailed 500 kids running around the gym while people tried to dish up soup and rolls. It was good though, and we had a nice time chatting with our the Pack's and the Philpott's. We all came home and took another nap (It's tiring having a 4 month old!) and then made some chocolate chip cookies.

I am on a no sweets diet but I could NOT help myself. I have been doing really well this last month and I thought some cookies would be nice. But, Jordan forgot to take them to work with him and now they are sitting on the kitchen counter... so if anyone wants some cookies - come on over!

1 comment:

Susan said...

what a huge weekend for Miss Lily....no wonder she was exhausted. Perhaps she'll sleep for you today.