Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sick

It's official.

We are all three either sick or on the verge of getting sick.

We've done so well this winter season! Jordan and Lily woke up yesterday feeling yucky and this morning I woke up feeling the same way.

Yuck.

Poor baby Lily, she doesn't really want to eat, can't really sleep for her naps and is sometimes fussy. She still flashes a smile though! I've been giving her baby Tylenol every so often which usually helps her nap.

A few more days and we'll be feeling better. Maybe we'll go on a walk to get some fresh air today!

5 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

sorry to hear it! Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Get better soon!

Colleen Eve said...

Sorry Hillary - I didn't realize my Dad's google account was still up ;)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!

I was like.. George, George.. the only George I know is Lorencen!

:)

dawnmercedes said...

I think you jinxed it after talking about the Ides of March yesterday! Get well soon!