Monday, March 1, 2010

Cereal

On Saturday Jordan and I introduced rice cereal to Lily for the very first time!

What a baby milestone!

Her faces were so funny and ranged from happy to completely disgusted. She started to get the hang of it towards the end. And by that, I mean she didn't completely spit all of it out :)

So happy to be in her bumbo with Mommy and Daddy:


Waiting:


Armed and ready with cereal:


Daddy's turn:


In it goes:

4 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Congrats, Lily!

Susan said...

made with water or juice or milk? any sugar? I can hear Aunt Marissa right now...SUGAR?! but she loved the sugar, when she was a wee one...as did the other 4. But that was in the day when no one freaked about a little sugar. And please say that at least it was warm. Please!?

Anonymous said...

The cereal was made with breastmilk - which is sweet tasting, lots of lactose!

And it was served warm for Miss Lily.

But, no regular sugar. Not yet at least :)

Susan said...

so glad it was warm!