Thursday, March 4, 2010

Phew

Lily and I have been BUSY this week!

On Monday she had her 4 month check up with the doctor.
Her stats -
Weight: 12 lbs 12 oz
Height: 24 inches
Since getting on some new reflux medicine - Prevacid - she gained nearly a pound in two weeks! She is spitting up much less, eating better and gaining weight :)

On Tuesday, I did service. I cooked/baked from 11am-5pm. Vegetable beef soup, rolls (homemade for the very first time!!) and chocolate chip pudding cookies - 72 cookies in total!

Wednesday we delivered all the food we made for the women in our church who have had babies in the last couple of weeks. And then we went over to Colleen's for our very first play date together. I am sure there will be many, many more in the future! We were there for nearly three hours and Lily didn't nap at all! She was too excited to be at a new place and just kept looking around in awe.

Today, we made our first trek to Zanesville (where I grew up and where my family lives). It was quite the adventure and Lily was great throughout the whole trip. She slept in the car on the way there and on the way back and gave smiles to all my family. Especially, my grandpa. He was tickled pink that Lily would smile at him! I forgot my camera so sorry no pictures!

Now, I am waiting for Jordan to get home so we can enjoy some family time and the arrival of Pam and Jim's baby on The Office.

No comments: