Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Service

After making sweet orange rolls last night, Jordan and I went to visit our two next door neighbors to give them some warm, sweet rolls.

Our stake theme this year is 'Have I done any good today?'

With that, we as a family, have been thinking of ways to give service. I have vowed to bring a meal to each lady in our church that has baby. Our church produces approx. 2 babies a month!

It was Jordan's idea last night to give them to our neighbors. We got Lily ready and off we went.

Love the little hood!:



Lily all bundled up:



Daddy loaded Lily up into the Baby Bjorn:



All ready to go visit the neighbors!:

2 comments:

Susan said...

Lily looks so ready to go and visit. What an alert doll baby... or is she a baby doll?

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Welcome to Service Boot Camp! :)

Lily is a doll!