Who knew I would have to decide what to do with my retirement fund from Limited Brands at age 24...?
I received a letter from Wachovia stating I had four options of what to do with the funds:
1. Roll over into my new retirement fund - although, not an option
2. Move it into an IRA (Individual Retirement Account) with my bank
3. Leave the funds with Limited Brands
4. Take a lump-sum cash payout
Goodness.
I called the support team and the lady was super nice at Wachovia as I spoke with her about what option would be best for me. I love Wachovia bank - now owned by Wells Fargo. When I worked for BBW and VS in banking, my main accounts were with Wachovia and I had an awesome contact! Sandra and I become great co-workers and friends. We even emailed once I had Lily to talk about motherhood.
Anyway, I need to think on it and figure out what I would like to do.
Pay off school loans...? Yuck!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
pay your debt and live
OR
have 6 months income in the bank/accessible.
tough decision but whichever you choose it will be good.
I went through the same thing with STRS (teachers retirement)-I've gone back and forth on my options. I've finally decided and will file paperwork this week...
Post a Comment