Yesterday I put out a call on Facebook to all bloggers. I wanted to know who blogs and what their address is.
I got quite a good response so thank you to all those for sharing their blog addresses - I have posted them on my sidebar.
As I mentioned in my FB post, since becoming a full time stay-at-home Mom there are days that I feel lonely. I sometimes think that everyone else out in the world is doing something, anything, other than sitting on the couch inside their house. When in reality, there are lots of Mom's doing the same exact thing I am, day in and day out - especially in this snowy weather!
So thanks to all those who gave me their blog, it helps me feel connected to people when I am having a socially disconnected day.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel the same way! It does feel good to know we aren't the only ones ;) Let me know if you ever need some company! Goodness, I can't wait for it to get warmer!!
Post a Comment