Monday, February 1, 2010

Growing Up

We live right next to a nice little city called Powell. Lily and I have been to the local post office there a couple times in the past couple of weeks. We've sold some things on eBay!

Anyway, both times we were there ladies commented on Lily: how cute she is, how old is she, what is her name and how fast they grow up.

I know everyone says it 'They grow up so fast' and I didn't really understand that until now. Lily seems to change weekly at this point in her life. And I think she's going through a growth spurt right now, eating every 2 1/2 hours it seems like!

Here is Lily at 12 weeks:



1 comment:

Susan said...

such a sweetie. the first picture? suddenly I remembered an art class...something about foreshortening or soemthing...taking the view from feet up? who knows cuz I am not the artist. Ask Robert, Dawn, or Swiss. But what a doll baby...with a good under standing, as my grandmother used to say...and those had to have come from her dad.