Introducing... Lily as Cinderella!
Okay, so I know I am biased as her Mother but c'mon... is that not absolutely precious?? Our church threw an amazing halloween party for families back in October and we all got dressed up and went. Lily's costume came from Goodwill ($5) and we added the headband and necklace and used a little bit of Mommy's make up to finish off the Cinderella look.
Daddy, of course, went as the Prince. His costume didn't cost anything at all - we used some of his old Boy Scouts memrobilia and my old NHS tassle to finish off his prince look. Bebe Robert, was Jaq - Cinderella's mouse friend. His costume was free too, made up of felt scraps and an old winter hat.
How stunning is he? Regal.
I was Drizella, the step-sister to Cinderella. My skirt also came from Goodwill ($4). I borrowed my crown from Lily's dress up clothes
They had lovely chilis of all sorts, kid friendly food, a parade, pumpkins, photo shoots.. it was probably the best halloween party we've been to!
And here is all of us - the Royal Family - we were an honorable mention for best group costume. We all got snicker bars!
After we finished up inside, all the kids went out and 'trick or treated' people's trunks in the church parking lot. Here is little Jaq helping Daddy pass out candy.
1 comment:
honorable mention? who could beat these outfits? You all look great. and you are the perfect family
Post a Comment