Sunday, December 30, 2012

Musical Theatre Workshop

Earlier this month, my sister Angela was apart of her school's Musical Theatre Workshop.
 
 
She was in the opening and closing remarks, in one skit and she sang a solo  - which can be seen here.
 
She sang "Wishing You Were Here" from the Phantom of the Opera. She borrowed the lovely dress from a friend, which seemed to fit her perfectly and match the mood of the song.

 
She did an amazing job! I was surprised that I had never witnessed her solo singing before - I mean, we are sisters but how did I not know this about her?!

 
Her singing was one of them. I brought her flowers to congratulate her on her courage, pose and talent.

 
Afterwards, we went to Tlaquepaque - a little Mexican restaraunt in Zanesville.

1 comment:

Susan said...

We seldom know all the specifics once we leave home...that's what encourages me to make sure all my family knows all. But Angela was amazing in her solo. And she's so lovely.