Thursday, September 8, 2011

This n That

A few random pictures and stories...

Recently, Lily has really been into wearing bows in her hair. She requests them, yes them as in multiple bows in her hair at once. I think it started when we went to Michigan to visit Dawn and we made some really pretty bows for Lily. Since then, she likes to pick out which one she will wear for the day. In this picture, Lily is wearing a Dawn creation and looking quite stylish.


This past Saturday was the first OSU football game! We all were decked out in our OSU gear and here Lily is wearing her OSU cheerleader outfit and (most likely) fussing for the camera


My younger brother - Cyrus - came up to go to the game with Jordan. He will be attending OSU in just a couple of weeks. This was his first game experience and he loved it! Lily and I dropped them off on campus so they wouldn't have to find/pay for parking. Once they hopped out of the car, Lily repeatedly asked (for 15 minutes) 'Where Cy go?' 'Where Dada go?'. Later that afternoon once the game was over, I told Lily we were going to go pick up Daddy. She looks up at me and says 'And Cy, too?' hehe, it was so cute. She really liked playing with Cy as you can see in the next photo. She was sad to see him go! It will be nice having him so close this next school year.


This photo was taken after a full day of play, Lily was exhausted. She snuggled up to Jordan on the couch and watched the 'choo choo show' aka Thomas and Friends. She loves trains. And cars. And buses. Okay, really anything transportation related. She's started singing The Wheels on the Bus all by herself in her own little language. The only recognizable phrase is when she ends with 'All through the town' which sounds like 'All true da tan'


Lily has always been fascinated by my glasses. I wear my glasses most of the time since I started working for Limited years ago. I was on the computer for 8 hours a day and my contacts would hurt my eyes by the end of the day. The glasses were so much easier on them and I guess it became habit to wear them most days of the week. Lily has a couple pair of sunglasses and in this photo she has her heart ones on. She kept those on

1 comment:

Susan said...

adorable. love love love the bows...but she's truly her momma's girl when it comes to style.