A baby boy!
In one week I will be induced, according to my adjusted due date I will be 39 weeks. But if I go by my original due date I would be 39 weeks 6 days.
So, when will this baby come? I have no clue. Not that anyone really knows when their baby is coming but I am not even sure of the range.
Either way, each night I go to bed thinking - if I go into labor tonight is X done? Is Y clean? Did I finish Z? It's like my nesting instinct is on high alert and I have to force myself to stop thinking and just breathe.
In other news, Lily girl is on her second viral infection and now has an ear infection. We went to the doctor and received a script for amoxicillin so hopefully in a couple of days her eating/sleeping/behavior will be better. Juuuust in time for baby Rob to make his debut. At least that is what I am hoping and praying for!
No comments:
Post a Comment