Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pool Time

Friday was probably our last really hot day of the summer. The humidity was high and the temps were in the high 90's, we also had another heat advisory. Our other pools both had holes in them so I snagged this pool and another one just like it at Meijer a couple of weeks ago for $7.50 each. Jordan had the day off so we set up the pool and we all got to enjoy the cool water one last time. The pool easily fit Jordan, Lily and I.

I couldn't get Lily to look at the camera for more than .5 second

Lily and I - 37 weeks pregnant
After playing in the pool for an hour and a half, Lily had purple lips and was shivering. Daddy snuggled her up in the warm sun to get her blood moving again!


She surely has her Daddy's eyes, although their green and her Daddy's are hazel


It was my turn to snuggle with Lily girl. We had go in after this and she cried and cried. The weather turned much cooler in the next two days and I think the pool will be retired until next summer.

No comments: