Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bebe Leelee in Winter

Here are some snapshots of what Lily has been up to this winter time. She's gotten creative in her play..

Here she is, practically sans clothes and playing in our front room


She has this fascination with these yarn balls, we picked them up at a sample sale a few years ago and they've been a funny coversation piece with visitors. Now, it's the first thing Lily goes for when she's in the front room


Lily likes to wear things, all the time. Here, she grabbed my shawl and walked around with it, thought she almost tripped ten times


 Too cute!


She made sure that the extra long part of the shawl went between her legs to prevent from falling


Drinking the sippy and snuggling with Mommy


Reading Baby ABC one of Lily's current favorites


The girls scheduled a dinner date. The menu? Ground turkey cheese quesadillas, butternut squash and fruit smoothies for dessert


Lily loves to watch me do chores, hopefully one day she'll like to help me do chores. She enjoys vaccuming with her play vaccum


I turn my head after dinner one night, and when I turn back around Lily has a whole chocolate chip oatmeal cookie in her mouth! Daddy...


This backs up my thought that Lily likes to wear things. She puts this necklace around her neck and will wear it until nap time!


One of her favorite pass times? Pull everything out of anything. Then, leave for Mommy to pick up.


How cute is this??? Recently, Blankie has not been enough for Lily. She wants an additional snuggle item for all naps and bed time. Enter: hippo. Why she chose this stuffed animal is beyond Jordan and I but she likes it and will whine for it if we don't put it in her crib


Sometimes when Jordan and I eat later, I will feed Lily in her high chair earlier. But by the time we eat, she still wants to be apart of the action. So I sit her next to me on a chair and place little bits of food on the table for her. She loves it to the max.


Lily playing Mommy with her babies. She places them in their carseat, picks them up out of her carseat, rocks them, hugs them, kisses them and talks to them. This is her imitation of what I do all day to her :)


She will even grunt when she is putting them down or picking them up - I must do this often when picking her up - all 20 some pounds! 



6 comments:

Kathleen said...

She is so cute!!! I love that she takes such good care of her babies! Precious!

Susan said...

Hey...I love those yarn balls...even thought about making a few for myself. Love the shawl..looks great on Lily. And oh yes, she will love really helping you clean. Give her the real vacuum and watch her go...not perfectly but she'll love it. And she can always put the stuff back where she got it and get a treat at the end...a high 5 or another one of those cookies, Jordan! great pix. And the best part, she'll one day reflect you as she becomes a mom...but let's not race that stage yet.

Great Grandma Lin said...

fun days...of exploring her world and the limits that mom will allow-wait till the teen years...I once had a 3 teenagers-the Hatch brothers/cousins and a 2 year old. Try that for a challenge! lol...

dawnmercedes said...

great photo montage!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

That's a good book.

ruth said...

all your pics of lily are SO stinking adorable! especially that crib one... oh, the things to look forward to!