2011 is here and I am eager to start a new year with new goals in mind!
To make myself more accountable to my goals, I think it will help if I post most of them here. That way, people can ask me throughout the year, 'Oh, hey, how is XYZ going? Remember, you made it a goal?'
*Keep a tight budget (eating out, Goodwill, groceries)
*Continue frequent acts of service
*Consistently write my sister on her mission (This becomes difficult at the 6 month bump)
*Strengthen extended family relationships (Visit more often, chat more frequently and be more involved!)
*Work of family history
*Eat healthy and exercise (Note: I use the term exercise loosely)
*Work on spiritual goals (Prayer, scriptures, fellowshiping, reading more and worshipping)
Oh, and (hopefully) have a baby some time in 2011.
As I reviewed my goals from last year, I did make a lot of them and let them become apart of my lifestyle. I was so proud! Of course, exercising never happened like I had envisioned but will it ever? Maybe once I am done having kids I'll join a gym. Until then, I will lose the weight I gained and then in another year I will get pregnant again, gaining another 45 pounds only to start the vicious cycle over again.
Here is to 2011!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you gotta love what being pregnant can do to your body, eh?
Post a Comment