... welcome!
I am determined to make February a great month. Although, on this first day of February we woke up to 1/4 inch of ice on everything with a promise for more ice tonight. Yuck!
To thwart the nasty weather outside, I did my hair, put on make up, visited with neighbors and I plan on making hawaiian haystacks for dinner from this recipe, a little different from the traditional.
I have plans for the rest of the week too, just to make sure I start February off on a positive note!
This Sunday Jordan I will be celebrating 66 months of marriage (5 1/2 years)! That is always cause for a celebration.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good for you. February is a great month. You get lots of strange weather, you never know how to plan so everything is a surprise. There's Valentines day, your 66th anniversary (funny, I remember my 60ths, too), groundhog day, Presidents Day,lots of birthdays, life, adventures. And there will be sun. If you can go outside and see anything in natural light then you know the sun is up there somewhere. So again...good for you. Never let the naysayers get you down.
Post a Comment