Friday, November 5, 2010

Neighborhood Trick or Treat

After going to Daddy's work to trick or treat, Lily and I came home and prepared for our 3rd Halloween adventure - neighborhood trick or treating with friends!

This time around, Lily dropped the Lady Bug costume and instead donned a parrot costume. Our neighbor, Rachel who is in 5th grade, was going as a pirate and thought Lily she go as something similar to her. A parrot she became - I took a .99 cent green feather boa and safety pinned it onto a green, hooded sweatshirt.
Lily is already to go!


Our pirate family - arg! You know I can't pass up the opportunity to dress up in fun garb. Loved it.


Our first house - our neighbors, the Howard's. Lily and Gabriel the bumblebee went in the pirate wagon and Savvy the ballerina was carried by her parents.


Notice Lily is awake at this point and missed her afternoon nap...


Approx. 10 minutes later. P-a-s-s-e-d out for the count. She was so tired!


I picked Lily up from her wagon and she woke up so we decided to get warm at the Howard's bon fire. The fire was so warm and the company was great. We got to pass out candy, chat and eat roasted (huge!) marshmallows. So much fun!!