Friday, November 5, 2010

1 Year Birthday & Halloween Party

Our week of Halloween festivities ended with Lily's 1 year birthday party which was a celebration on her first year of life and a costume, Halloween party!
Jordan and I worked so hard to get all the food, decorations, games and invites out and all the hard work paid off!

This time around Lily was a birthday ballerina girl, Jordan was a Boy Scout of America and I was his flag :) Okay, so I was running out of creativity and had a lot to do so I needed an outfit I could wear and easily move around in!

The party was awesome! Both of neighbors came with their families, my Mom, Cy and Angela came, Jordan's parents came, the Smith's, the Eve's and the Heaton's. We enjoyed all kinds of food and then hit the pinata until the candy spilled everywhere! After the pinata, we passes out prizes for all kinds of awesome costumes and then had birthday cake and yummy fall cookies. Our last activity was a letter search in a huge pile of leaves. We spilt everyone into three groups and assigned them a color: brown, red and orange. They would have to search through the leaf pile to find their colored letters and then spell out a fall phrase.

It was a blast!! Everyone went nuts and started thrashing through the leaf pile! The phrase spelled out APPLE CIDER and then we all got to enjoy hot apple cider and play with Lily's birthday gifts. Too much fun!
The food - yum!


The party decorations


Jordan the BSofA, and me as his flag. Oh, and my Bruce Springstein bandana in my back pocket :)


Lily after eating her birthday cake and opening her presents


A family photo in our leaf pile

No comments: