Jordan's department sponsored a fun event where everyone gets to decorate their cubicles, bring in candy and pass it out to eachother's children who are invited to come in later in the afternoon. We didn't get to go last year since we were in the hospital but we made sure to go this year.
Lily had to skip her afternoon nap to go, but it was worth it! Once she realized that she could pick out whatever candy she wanted from the bowls and keep, she was all about it. She would put her hand in the bowl and shuffle around for 10 seconds until she grabbed the candy that looked best to her. She'd then put it in her treat bag. Too cute.
I always love going to visit Jordan at work and I think Lily does too!
Jordan and Lily beginning to trick or treat the cubicles
Olivia and Lily or should I say, the Giraffe and the Lady Bug (such little cuties!!)
Here Lily is choosing between Butterfingers or Crunch Bars. Mommy likes Butterfingers sooo I may have aided in the attempt to pick one up :)
Out little family
How adorale is this shot? She saw Olivia and Lily standing outside her Dad's office so she brought out the candy jar for them! Such a thoughtful little ballerina!
No comments:
Post a Comment