When Robert and Susan come down to visit, their little Japanese Princess (Prius) is filled to the max! We had gifts/this n thats galore. It's kinda like a mini-Christmas. Susan sewed a beautiful apron for me. This is not your average apron, this is a trendy, shape flattering apron (Not to mention reversible)! Dawn sent us an adorable vanity set for Lily, complete with fake lipstick, rollers, mirror, etc. - too cute!
Lily got to chat it up with Granny on the couch. Lily has become very conversational recently. I know, she is only 10 months. But she has begun to converse. She will jabber and then let you respond, and once you are done responding, she will then chat some more. Not only does she talk with her mouth, but now she is using her hands. Now where does she get that from...?
Play time with Granny! Lily also likes to play with her bouncy ball.
After we put Lily down for her nap, Jordan and I had the opportunity to visit the Temple. The Temple is similiar to our regular church buildings, but a more special, sacred place to worship. And that also means, no babies! Susan was to kind as to watch Lily so we could attend.
Jordan next to the beautiful scenary at the Temple
Voila! It was a super breezy, cool morning and I was actually shivering!
Gorgeous flowers - still in bloom!
Jordan and his father Robert. I asked them to hug but they both looked bewildered and said they didn't know how to hug and then they both struck this pose:
Jordan and I, feeling nostalgic. This is where we were married....
... 61 months ago (5 years and 1 month ago)
August 6th, 2005
It was a great Saturday morning!

1 comment:
how sweet and fun of grandma to babysit...
Post a Comment