Thursday, September 30, 2010

Busy, Busy Bees

I have only blogged once in the last 10 days! Lily and I have been so busy these last couple of weeks.

Last weekend we had the pleasure to see my in-laws on Friday night. They had plans here in Columbus on Firday until about 6:00pm. Jordan grilled up some chicken and potatoe wedges and we had a wonderful dinner with Robert and Susan. It was getting late, and they still had a 3 hour drive back to Sheffield Lake so Jordan invited them to stay the night and they gladly accepted!

So what do we when we are tired on a Friday night?

Go to Goodwill and Meijer, of course!

Susan picked up an awesome 8 pc dining set, brand new from Target for $40! I love Goodwill.

We then watched the movie - Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I had no clue what a cute movie it would be! We all giggled through the movie until midnight.

The next morning before they left, Jordan and I whipped up a big breakfast; hashbrowns, eggs, bacon, french toast, OJ and milk. Susan helped me make an Apple Challuh Bread.


The end result - yum!


Spending time with little Lily as she chats away to Granny


Lily riding with Papa around the backyard


Just chilling on a lovely Saturday morning!


It was a great visit! We love getting to see our family!

Later that day, Jordan had an OSU vs. EMU game at our house with some guys from church. Our friend, Candler, came over and made a homestyle version of Chipotle and the men (plus me!) at until we were stuffed. Colleen came over later that evening and we had a great evening playing outside and chatting with our neighbors.

No comments: