Monday, September 13, 2010

Illness

Miss Lily is sick again.

She has a cold, but not nearly as bad as the cold she had a few weeks ago. Jordan and I were uber prepared this time around.

In our arsenal:
Saline spray
Syringe bulb with rag towel
Vick's baby rub with eucalyptus aroma
Cool mist vaporizer
Eucalyptus baby bubble wash
Ibuprofen
Benadryl (before bed time)
Increased fluids

Booya upper respiratory infection! We are ready for you this time. She seems to be way better off than the last cold so hopefully this one won't last 12 DAYS. Instead, maybe 5 or 7 days? I am optimistic :)

4 comments:

Susan said...

2 of J's kids are sick, too...what's in the air?

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

I deleted that last post because I must have some sort of a spelling (or a typing) problem and half the word were spelled wrong.
But I totally agree that baby vicks and the cool mist humidifier are the miracle workers. Hope Lily gets feeling better soon.

Great Grandma Lin said...

not a fun part of mothering but oh so necessary. I remember when I was little and my grandmother came with mustard plasters...the days before all these modern medicines-only home remedies.