Monday, September 6, 2010

OSU Game

Last Thursday was the opening game for the OSU football season! We played Marshall and, of course, won. Lily, Jordan and I all dressed in our OSU attire to cheer the Buckeyes on to victory!

I cannot believe football season is already here. Thats means fall is juuuust around the corner! Cool breezes, pumpkin scented candles, falling leaves and crisp air! I love fall.

Daddy and Lily ready to cheer!


Little cuties, looking into eachothers eyes


Mommy can't help but kiss those adorable cheeks!


Ha! Both sporting the same face :)


Lily is 'flying' - is this a premonition of things to come? She is wearing a cheerleading outfit...


Love this picture!


Lily wanted to eat/pull/grab my buckeye earrings


Hugs! (P.S. Lily loves to hug us now, so cute!!)


Before kickoff, we all ate some Little Ceaser's pizza - Lily chomps on the crust


O - H.....!

4 comments:

Colleen Eve said...

I-O! Such cuties! I think Lily is on her way to being a flier (sp?) just like her Mom ;)

Great Grandma Lin said...

cute outfits. I love fall too.

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

Love it. She is getting so big and she is so cute in her buckeye cheer outfit. Football season is the best.

Megan said...

Love it! Go Bucks!