Monday, January 11, 2010

Eternity

It seems like an eternity has transpired since I last blogged. Just a few minor changes have occured in my life.

1. I am no longer pregnant
2. We have a little baby girl
3. She is 2 1/2 months old
4. I am no longer an employee of Limited Brands
5. I am a full time stay at home Mom
6. A brand new year is here - welcome 2010

Phew.

A lot.

Sometimes I forget what my life was like before Lily came into our family. What did I do with my time? I had so much time for me, myself and I and now, it's more like - Lily, baby, Daddy and me is in there somewhere. The amnesia is probably good though, a new chapter is being created right now and it begins with a F and ends in a Y.

My Family.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Yay for Family! It's the best adventure!