Sunday, October 25, 2009

Working on 41 Weeks

After a long hiatus from our blog, we're back.

The entries ended right as we were preparing to move to our new house. Once we did move in, Jordan and I went straight to work. For weeks and weeks. During this time, we didn't have the internet so if I couldn't of blogged if I wanted too. Although we were way too tired after going to work all day, coming home to eat a quick dinner and then working until 9:00 or 10:00pm.

But now, all the major projects for the house are completed, Lily's room is set up and ready to go, the house has been cleaned top to bottom (20 times over) and we are just anxiously awaiting the birth of our little girl who's due date was October 22nd and it is not October 25th.

Plus we have the internet back!

We have a lot of pictures to post from the last couple of months, but here are a few of our new home!

The front:



The back:




The living room:




The kitchen/eat-in area:



Our room:



Lily's crib:




Guest room:

1 comment:

Susan said...

how lovely everything looks. I bet Miss Lily is going to be thrilled to have her very own room! And it's so lovely.