Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tonic

In order for Lily to fall asleep for naptime, (for whatever reason she does not do this at bedtime) she needs to fuss/cry for about 5-10 minutes depending on how tired she is.

So when Jordan comes home after work and is playing with Lily he notices this fussy/cry pattern too but he has a harder time hearing her cry. I am used to it. I know it happens multiple times a day :)

Either way, since she doesn't care much for her paci anymore since her thumb can do the job oh-so-much better, Jordan has come up with a new type of paci.





New paci = Daddy's thumb = Tonic

Lily loves it and I think Daddy does too!

4 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

whoa...I did not know that you are now a (more consistant) blogger! wowee! Welcome to the club. And...did you read J's entry for today??

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I understand if you don't have a machine! You can still do it if you want to hand-sew...the projects don't need to be super complicated. I usually do just easy stuff! ;) But I do understand if you can't...

dawnmercedes said...

yeah, I was going to suggest hand sewing. ... or staples. Haven't you heard that you can hem a skirt or pants at the office with your stapler? haha

Jocelyn probably has all 3 of hers done...that is why she is throwing the thimble at us! haha.

Susan said...

wow...so clever