This is the third Monday in a row that I have felt overwhelmed.
I was googling an image to put in here and typed 'overhwelmed' - mutltiple pictures came up of people surrounded by piles and piles of paper.
I need to better prepare for my week, now that I have a life back full of things to do. Other than my full time job of taking care of Lily, I have Young Women, social obligations, doctor's appointments and household chores to complete.
This week: mutual, lesson for Sunday for YW, agenda and meeting for YW meeting on Sunday, eye appointment, baby shower to MC on Saturday and I still need to get ready for that.
I know I can get it all done, right..?
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOu can do it!
hooray! you have come back to bloggin! But no, not always. You can't always do everything. sometimes you get to have ME TIME. Baby steps. One day at a time. Don't over schedule. Relax. Enjoy the moment
Post a Comment