Here is the October edition of my cutie babies
Here is Lily before church with a cheesy grin and a change purse. She loves purses, bags, boxes - anything she can put things in and 'nest/hoard'. She has at least 5 bags packed with stuff at all times.
Here is little Robert right before church as well, with one of his favorite things - spray bottles! I think his top five favorite things would be: spray bottles, mowers, fans, koala, vacuums. Daddy would be in there too :)
And the pair together. How sweet are they? Absolutely delicious.
Rob just hanging out and playing
Oh, and climbing all over the couch and ottoman. It's become a form of exercise for the kids, creating obstacle courses on the couch and romping on it all day long.
Here is Lily trying on a ballerina outfit. I think I got this leotard from Dawn (my sister-in-law) who might have had it from Adelle or her neighbor. Either way, Lily was in love :)
She decided on what poses she wanted to do and would instruct me when to take the picture!
This is my favorite. Crossed legs, arms to the side and a sassy & sweet face. All at once. So precious!
Another spunky one... it was so much fun doing a 'photo shoot' with her :)
She sure is something. I see so much of me in her and I wonder - how much is nature and nurture? Either way, we both love/loved to dress up and play make believe. Too cute.
1 comment:
SO happy to see a new post. I check daily...and voila...here it is! And filled with yummy pictures of yummy grands. Thank you so much
Post a Comment