Wednesday, November 20, 2013

4 Year Birthday

Lily Mae turned 4 years old!

This was our first birthday celebration in our Windwood home. She requested 'Mommy's breakfast' for her breakfast in bed. This consisted of french toast (on Texas toast), with maple syrup with milk and orange juice. Oh, and a tray present :)


It was a quiet morning with Robert still asleep so Jordan and I got to spend some time with Lily before he headed off to work



We sang her happy birthday as she ate and I read her a birthday letter that I write to the kids each year on their birthdays.


She opened her tray present - a pink beanie boo which she pined for!


Here is Lily's 4 year birthday shirt with the skirt she picked out


Lily requested the chocolate birthday cake. Here it is freshly baked and cooled, just asking to be frosted.


Lily helped me :)


She did a really good job at frosting


Lily had a new request for the cake decoration this year, miniature marshmallows. Annnd I tried to make a #4 but it didn't really turn out too well.


For dinner Lily requested her favorite meal, Hawaiian haystacks. We had the birthday cake and a special birthday cake ice cream to go with it. 


Rob looooved it, as usual.


After the food celebrations we skyped with Colleen, Savvy and Cici who sent Lily a Belle ballerina. Then we skyped with my Dad and Teresa who sent Lily a Belle baby doll. The day before we skyped with Granny and Papa who sent Lily her very own laptop :)

We gave Lily a Radio flyer mini tricycle which she loves! She can pedal all around and I think she is ready for the next level.

It was a great birthday and exhausting at the same time. Moving and pregnancy have been cramping my style. Hopefully things will be a bit more calm for my or Jordan's birthday.

No comments: