Monday, November 18, 2013

Trunk or Treat

We were preparing to go to trunk or treat at our church and I realized that we only had one Halloween bucket. I found some scrap material and sewed up Lily a bag.


Soft handles :)


Lily dressed up as a cutie ballerina


Sporting her 'L' bag, she was pretty tickled with it 


My little hobo or lumberjack 


With a super manly beard and cut off gloves


He didn't like carrying his hobo stick, wearing his gloves or his boots. But...whatever works. 


Cat woman and 27 weeks pregnant


Me and my Halloween babies, I love this picture :)


Almost ready to go and one more picture to snap!


Lily at our church's trunk or treat evening. How adorable is that face as she sweetly gazes up?


What a little hobo :)


Waiting, oh-so-patiently to eat some dinner


We decorated the van, passed out candy and trunk-or-treated


Rob was pretty pleased with the loot he collected


2 comments:

Susan said...

JOrdan didn't find a costume! What's up with that?

Susan said...

but otherwise, these are adorable pictures. LOVE them all