How is that for an acronym full title?
As a stay-at-home-mom, I keep the TV on almost all day long. But I really don't watch it a whole lot. I just need.. sound. It makes me feel less lonely too.
Here is my usual SAHM TV routine:
9:00 Live! with Regis and Kelly
10:00 TODAY show with Kathie Lee and Hoda Kotb
11:00 The View (yes, I can easily tolerate this show.. I know most people cannot)
12:00 What Not to Wear (TLC)
1:00-3:00 Bringing Home Baby (TLC)
3:00 Dr. Phil
4:00 Oprah
I wonder if there is a theory about what we watch and what it tells us about ourselves...? For the most part, I watch talk shows that change each day. So maybe I like variety and to talk a lot? Probably!
Let me know what your TV routine is!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
during the day I watch all that I recorded from the night before since
The night before, I sleep..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... early!
Haha I think our mornings are completely opposite...I can't stand Regis, will sometimes tolerate Hoda and Kathy Lee, and if I'm in a sappy mood I can do bringing home baby. Most of the time if I have the TV on (I enjoy quiet) it is on the travel channel...I <3 Samantha Brown and her travels around the world ;)
Post a Comment