Lily's favorite new pass time is crawling over to her toy containers and pulling everything out of them. It's so cute! With every new toy pulled out, she looks at it in amazement with a face that seems to say Hey, where have you been my taggies book? She will sit there for 20 to 30 minutes just going through all her toys. Too cute.
It's like watching the Baby Discovery Channel
Last weekend, we had the Eve's over for a celebration dinner. I wasn't able to post this until now but...
Jordan got a promotion!!
So what do we do when exciting events transpire? We eat BBQ of course! :)
That night I put my realtor hat on and scoured the area for the perfect home for the Eve's because Can Man got a job 3 minutes from our neighborhood. How funny is that? It's almost as if the Eve's are meant to be our neighbors yet again. And you know me, if I like something then I will let my friends know! And I love our neighborhood.
Here is a picture of Savvy and I playing because we are best friends. Fo' sure.
Love the smile!
She likes when I tickle and kiss on her neck and cheek meat - she cannot resist a smile or giggle!
4 comments:
LOVE IT!! I totally didn't even know you took pictures that night. Savvy really does like her cheek meat being kissed ;)
LOVE IT!! I totally didn't even know you took pictures that night. Savvy really does like her cheek meat being kissed ;)
fun activities...what a lot of toys to have-it looks like she loves them all. congrats on the promotion!
hope she gets better.
Post a Comment