Monday, August 23, 2010

Award

Jordan received an award at work for his "outstanding partnership and teamwork"! He worked on a project with a few other people to review the Chicago area market stores. He was totally surprised by the recognition!

I (and, of course, Lily) am so proud of him! I know it made him feel great! It always is a motivator to be recognized for all your hard work.

Here is the award and the fancy-shmancy box it came in:


 Ta-da!


Way to go Jordan! Keep up the great work!!

6 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Way to Go, JOrdan!

Susan said...

wow...now that's cause to celebrate. Got the TV....what else could you get? Oh I know...surround sound!

Susan said...

hey, had a thought...did Jordan get to have the red plate setting for dinner?

"what a genius!"

teamk said...

Awesome! You even got your name engraved on it! That's a serious award! Congrats!

marissa said...

jordan, such a team player. congratulations.

dawnmercedes said...

congrats!!