Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day

Yes, I know Mother's day was awhile ago!

But here is my post on it, finally.

On Mother's day, Jordan treated me to breakfast. I had bacon, hashbrowns and conference cake. Yum! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Hatch traditions, conference cake is a type of coffee cake that has a cinnamon/sugar struesel top that is so delicious. We usually only have this two times a year, but I requested it for Mother's day and it was yummy! 

Jordan bought me a tearose bush, just like the one we had at our townhouse on Weybridge:


Unfortunately, when we moved from Weybridge into our house last summer, we couldn't bring the rose bush with us! I was sad, I loved this little rose bush. It smelled and looked so sweet!

We also had my Mom and my siblings over for church and then for a nice lunch afterwards. Jordan grilled up some porkchops, we made twice baked potaoes, corn and salad - yum!!

Cy putting a flower on my Mom for Mother's day!


Cy helping to prepare the salad - thank you Cyrus!


Grandma holding a somewhat scared Lily - she's had some stranger anxiety recently


All of my family - Mom, Jaye, Briana, Angela and Cyrus


Lily loved Briana's necklace and chewed on it


No comments: