On the Lily front, life is going beautifully. The last two weeks, she has begun waking up later. As in, 8:30-9:00am! I've started putting her down earlier too, she must love her night time sleep. She's also started eating more solids at her two solid meals a day.
I also decided to start substituting formula for two of her feeds. I had so much anxiety about winding down my breast feeding with Lily but once I dropped a nursing feed and replaced it with formula, I didn't feel really anything. I was just feeding her, no sadness/guilt/giddiness/happiness. But I do feel one step closer to reclaiming my body as mine.
Lily has also started rolling, all over. She rolls from belly to back, both sides. She rolls from back to tummy, both sides. And then the other day, I set her down on the floor, walked into the kitchen and then back into the family room and she had moved 4 feet!
She is also moving towards a 4 hour schedule, which is a big step! Moving to a 4 hour eating schedule means little one can stay awake longer, sleep longer and more freedom for us to do things during the day/evening. She is still taking three naps with two usually 1.5-2 hours and the last one a 45 minutes-1 hour to charge up her batteries for the fun evening with Daddy.
One more milestone for Lily, she is now sitting up! She still needs the Boppy around her but she can sit up and play with her toys, look around, giggle. So cute!
I can't believe she'll be 7 months next week....!
1 comment:
fun post. My newest grandchild born in Dec is into stranger anxiety which is so sad to hold her and she is crying...as I don't see her that often.
Post a Comment